Guided walk | A walk with Luther, Calvin and Jesus
A guided walk through Salamanca’s neighbourhood, churches and other creeds.
- Did you know? The “barrio de Salamanca” is usually known as a shopping quarter but walking around it you can also find a variety of churches of different creeds.
- We will be guided by an expert and will discover Orthodox, Calvinist and Lutheran churches and, of course, we will learn when and why they were built.
- A completely different angle on the chic quarter of the city.
Language: Spanish or English upon request.
Please note that this activity is in the “Coming up Soon” section. This means that it has not been scheduled yet. If you are interested, please contact us here and we will let you know about the next date or arrange one with you.
Another possibility: sign up to our Newsletter and we will update you with any related news. See you soon!
- Culture lovers
- Curiosity about Madrid monuments
- People from abroad living in Spain (diplomatic corps, English-speaking speaking community)
- Foreign students wanting to discover something autochthonous.