Guided walk | Death with a British touch
A guided walk of the British Cemetery.
- A different way of looking at life!
- An expert will guide us in our visit to a curious place, which is cared for by an Anglican pastor.
- We will see tombs belonging to the Loewes, Boetlichers, Lhardys, Bouers, Price… Do these families ring a bell?
- A place to show your visitors, next time they come to see you in Madrid!
Language: Spanish or English upon request.
Please note that this activity is in the “Coming up Soon” section. This means that it has not been scheduled yet. If you are interested, please contact us here and we will let you know about the next date or arrange one with you.
Another possibility: sign up to our Newsletter and we will update you with any related news. See you soon!
- Culture lovers
- Lovers of the unconventional
- Curiosity about Madrid monuments
- People from abroad living in Madrid (diplomatic corps, English-speaking community).